Monday 29 August 2011

Arranging the words on your screens.

Well, physics and website encoding isn't that difficult, is it?
Once you've got the hang of it, and if you're good at learning things (which I think I am), all you need is time, interest, dedication, and a healthy dose of obsession.

No, the more difficult, the more challenging things are things in the abstract. Like writing is, for me. There is probably very few things I'd rather do in the world, but at the same time, it's so immensely difficult, and such a painful process.

So instead of spending what's left of my days (steadily depleting) figuring out physics once and for all, or finding a whole to the messy bits that is website encoding - or nerdily enough, re-learning calculus - I figured I should spend more time making myself write things. Maybe I'll figure out a method to the madness, and writing would be less distressing once I've figured out why it's painful, or the little personal quirks that makes writing easy. Analyse how sentences come to my head, and then use it. In short, figure out a system to make writing easier, like I've formed a system for learning things that are less abstract.

I don't believe I can't be better through smart analysis, steely will, and brute effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment