Sunday 14 August 2011

Streamyx.

My internet connection has become predictably unreliable, seemingly calculated to drive me crazy with the pent-up frustration.

It would go on a predictable, 4-hour round of instability periodically throughout the day, everyday. Well it'll do you good to use the Internet less anyway, some of you might sneer, but this is ridiculous, because WE'RE PAYING FOR CONTINUOUS SERVICES. This can be said to be a blatant rip-off, violation of service standards, whathaveyou legal jargons. It's ridiculous when the hours it's actually usable chalks up to being less than the hours where the DSL light on the modem is bloody BLINKING. It's simply unjust when you're paying for something you don't get; it's illegal, and must be nipped in the bud (though I'm quite sure this problem has moved beyond the 'bud' stage).

After this exam I have, if this keeps up, I'm going to muster up the persistence to do battle with them. It's a matter of justice and fairness that I do. I might get dad to stop paying the internet bills until something is done, but I'll most likely just pull my classic Get Dad to Yell At People for Providing Crappy Services. The second one ALWAYS works like a charm to smash through stupid bureaucracy.

(of course I wouldn't be writing this bile if I haven't been through several rounds of phone calls with their customer service department. They promised a technician, but so far, zilch. My problem has apparently been solved, too. But i think it actually got worse.
How I wish I'm in a country with better customer rights.)

No comments:

Post a Comment