Monday 25 July 2011

Nose-block.

My nose-block thingamajig condition is quite awful - my sinuses swells up so much that I can't breathe at all through one of my nasal pathways at any given time - which particular nasal pathway it is depends on time really, they're so capricious that they have to take turns.

So you get this temporary relief when they decided to change places as you feel something draining away, but that relief is short-lived when the other nose gets stuffed up and things go back to normal again - stuffy, uncomfortable normal.

Yes, lovely to be me. I have no social skills whatsoever, am awkward as hell, read loads but about 30% penetrates my thick skull, and now my body conspires to smother me.

The last bit is like my body taking self-hatred to a whole new level.

God knows, if I found myself in an extremely weird circumstance where my mouth is obstructed somehow and I can't breathe from it; and the clear nasal pathway happens to also be obstructed somehow, I'll suffocate to death, fully aware of the absolute moronity of the situation.

2 comments:

  1. There's this nasal spray thingy that's really, really effective. You should give it a go. And BTW sinus only gets worse when you sleep strange hours. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM using a nasal spray, though it doesn't really help. What brand is yours?
    Actually, I wouldn't fuss if I just have a nose-block at one side of my nose; but this comes with tiredness and lethargy too.

    But I don't sleep strange hours. I sleep regularly, at 6am, every day :P

    ReplyDelete