Monday 11 July 2011

To-Buy list, #1.

I should probably write a To-Buy list, but I'm never comfortable with writing a physical one (I don't like unproductive, arbitrary rules; or timetables either. Or writing a real journal. It's one of those things).

I should really remember to buy:
- one of those short nylon stocking thingies, to wear with the Oxford Shoes.
(huh, I realised I made my Oxford Shoes a special sort of noun. You know, instead of my oxford shoes, it's now the Oxford Shoes, capitals and all. But it really is something.)

I most definitely have more things I really should be buying, but I forgot what they are. See why I need a to-buy list?



[This is after a period of a few hours] I remember what I wanted to remind myself to remember to buy/check out: Alain de Botton/Wodehouse's books in Kinokuniya.
Lovely.




[This is after a period of few days] Get a set of coloured pens too.

No comments:

Post a Comment