Monday 14 November 2011

False promises.

I'm teetered at home today by the promise (not artificial, I hope) of a delivery of something expensive, that everyone is anxious about it being submitted to the delivery process. My parents are certainly more nervous about it than myself, if being woken up several times in the morning gives any indication.

It's my expensive thing - you can call it a decent tool for work or an expensive toy. But it's something I'm not very excited about (I'm just mildly excited) while feeling immensely guilty over, because it's so expensive, and I don't deserve anything so expensive; and what am I thinking spending so much money anyway?

Its last status, as indicated by the DHL's tracking site, said that it's being stuck at clearance at the Shah Alam airport, so I don't think it would be coming today; but still, another hour of waiting to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment