Wednesday 2 November 2011

This dream must confirm that I have a deep, secret love for A4 paper.

After running out of A4 paper recently, I had a vivid memory of mum bringing back a pack of them and casually handing them to me. I also remember putting it in a certain spot, heart filled with a secret sort of joy because I like stationaries, and because I can now resume my normal note-taking.
I even remember walking to some spot in the house while thinking about how much I like stationaries.

How can all that be a dream? :(
I mean, I understand the possibility of having dreamt up getting a supply of A4 paper, but to the extent of placing them in a certain spot? And who, in their dreams, would think about how much they like stationaries?
Everything seemed normal, until some time later I found my printer in the spot where I had supposedly put that stack of A4 paper. My 'supply' of A4 paper was nowhere to be seen :(
I had to ask mum if she had bought A4 paper, to confirm it was all a dream :(

But you'd be glad to hear that dad has brought home a pack of A4 paper today :D
(glad for the sake of my sanity, because you are all nice people)

No comments:

Post a Comment