Monday 7 November 2011

Unhealthy cravings. Will die before 30.

I'm having a craving for Dauphinoise potatoes.
This isn't a craving born out of deprivation, because I've, almost single-handedly, finish a kg's worth of potatoes baked in fat cream last week, in the span of two days.
My mother, the purveyor of my weight (a responsibility she has decided to delegate to herself), would be outraged.

I'd like to think this is great practice, a nice-getting-used-to Britain, the land of potatoes and heavy cream (or so I've been told).

And oh, pepperoni pizzas. I think I'm looking ahead to a long life with cravings for pepperoni pizza humming constantly in the background. No matter how much I've ate, or the duration between pepperoni pizzas, I would want some the moment I'm reminded of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment