Thursday 3 November 2011

Wednesday

Today is a day packed to the rim with dizzy excitements, all with the benefit of happening in the comforts of one's own home!

- I made the Dauphinoise potatoes again, by myself! Tastes perfectly this time - I smarted up and added a little more salt than I thought was necessary. Turned out to be just perfect.
A blog post about it might come up? With pictures and everything.

- a lot of tweets. A lot. Ranging from something food-related, to travel, to quoting Oscar Wilde, and to typing out funny things about Harry Potter. Hello, that's variety.

- today, I have tasted the smartest chocolate ever. It was an 'alcoholic' chocolate in the shape of a wine bottle. Expecting a normal chocolate that tastes faintly like brandy, I bit into the center of the chocolate and tasted potent alcohol, in liquid form.
So in effect, the chocolate layer serves the purposes of a wine bottle, containing the alcohol inside.
Isn't that a very smart thing to do? I beam with joy just thinking about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment