Saturday 22 October 2011

Friday.

I was contently sipping Milo while watching 30 Rock (because that's the only way you should drink Milo: contently), when - wait, do I sport someone that looks like David Mitchell? Someone with the signature Mitchell/Hitler hair, large forehead, moon-like face, and slightly largish eyes that would suggest themselves to be slightly doe-like if you thought hard enough about it? And the same sort of height too?

*That was definitely not David Mitchell.

Yeah, I really do have nothing to write about.
Well, I can write about catty people, or my response re the pictures + videos of Gaddafi being published everywhere in the press. Or what I think about the way Gaddafi/his body is being treated in the most appalling way possible. But I really don't have the elegance to bring both topic off without elements of righteous indignation, which isn't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment