Wednesday 12 October 2011

A question of statistics.

I took a peek at my blog stats column (because I'm a mixture of curious, narcissistic, and paranoid. Go on, sue me, haters. Only you probably technically can't because in no where have I heard of anyone being able to sue anyone for casually checking their blog stats for reasons such as curiousity, narcissism, or paranoia. I'm a law student, but admittedly it's only my second year, so I might have missed something. But the idea is still ridiculous.)

As I was saying, I took a peek at my blog stats column, and realise that, as of now, there are more people reading this from the UK than there are people reading this in Malaysia. And this odd spike happened, I think (I haven't been paying attention) after a significant amount of my friends bandied together and flock off, en masse, to settle in various old institutions with pretty buildings in the UK to study.
So a hello here to you UK people! Hope you are all healthy, happy, and having tons of fun.
Do me a favour and leave me a blog link here, if you do blog about your going-ons. At least I can have a look at what studying in UK would be like (and be mentally prepared?), while being able to live vicariously for about 10 minutes from your account of your experiences.

And people from everywhere else: of course you're much loved too. Hope that you all, too, are healthy, happy, and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment