Wednesday 5 October 2011

Writing.

I think I am firmly bringing myself to one side and giving myself a good talk. The talk will consist of me telling myself, in no uncertain terms, that I should write something every day.

Because I do like writing, I want to be better at it, and if I'm good enough at it one day, writing as a living would be the bees' knees.
(Something like journalism. Not something like novels and books.)

And I fear, most of the content will be on this blog. Yes, you would have to read rambling content that probably wouldn't be very good (because I would be forcing myself to write, and there would be days I'd be writing while disgruntled or unhappy).

But I crave approval enough to say: please, stay tuned.

Here's well wishes to all and sundry, and here's a virtual cookie (the wholesome chocolate kind you consume, not the malicious digital kind that clogs up your hard drive).

No comments:

Post a Comment