Wednesday 12 October 2011

This is how I roll.

Right, I've just sliced up three small-sized bananas without a chopping board, and popped them into the freezer. It is there they will nestle comfortably (I don't know, do bananas nestle comfortably in freezers?) until they're cold enough, wherefore I would pop them out of the freezer and proceed to drizzle honey on them and consume them heartily.

You may think this is the product of insanity allowed to run its natural course, but I think this is me following the spirit of Nigella and other TV cooks, or really, just about anyone fun to be around. That's it, whip up anything that comes into your mind, as long as it sounds like it would taste nice. This is the exact philosophy that underlines any invention.

Update: decided, on a whim, to add milo powder to the bananas already drizzled with honey, and the result is what I can only describe as: Homg awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment