Monday 10 October 2011

Not-very-sorry.

I know I've broken my own rule about writing something every day here.
It was because I was tired, and lazy. And I'm only slightly sorry now.
My explanation is that Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are tiring Class Days (because I'm coolly unconventional like that and elect to have my classes on weekends. Well to tell you the truth it's only because I'm lazy to commute/commuting is tiring for me, and this option allows me to travel less, and hence, study more. You nerd), and I come home on Fridays and Saturdays tired and definitely pass 8pm. The only thing I feel like doing after I come home is laze around, besides sleeping.
And I did write something for Thursday. It's nicely saved up in my iPod. But I was too lazy to look for the links I want to provide for it, so it is staying nicely tucked up in my Moleskine app, waiting for a day where I'm less lazy for it to be made an honest article (will it be today? Only time can tell.)

Meanwhile, I've taken the train so much that I have a whole, vaguely-completed set of sketch ideas in my head, all having to do with trains.
Mitchell and Webb would be so proud. Mostly because when the sketch ideas come spontaneously into my head, one of them would inadvertently be cast in the lead role, acting out my sketch.
I watch too much British comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment