Tuesday 25 October 2011

Monday.

Relax, I haven't tumbled into a mental whirlpool of my own making. Yet.
It's just that I had something really, really funny happen to me yesterday, that must be written down. It's so funny I thought it was a birthday gift from God, for God's sake. But the fear that I wouldn't do it justice is making me put if off.
I was also thinking about trying to explain my philosophy when it comes to birthdays, since I, rather unfortunately, recently had one happen to me. But I spent so much of my time replying to birthday wishes on facebook that I don't have time to do anything justice, and I have to go to bed now. :(

I'm happy whenever I see my new (acquired yesterday) law textbooks in a nice pile. You can't believe how incredibly sexy they are. You also presumably can't believe how incredibly nerdy I am, now that I've said that.
Forget it. Some things are just beyond people who aren't law students. Like the allure of legal textbooks.
(But frankly, I get similarly excited with whatever book, so I think it's just me being nerdy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment